Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Contact Information and a Brief Farewell

I will begin my Mission in the Provo MTC. Here's my contact information:


My Address:
Elder Jonathan Chapman Engle
OCT15  BRA-TER
2009 N 900 E Unit 184
Provo UT 84602

My Email Address (checked every P-Day):
jonathan.engle@myldsmail.net

You're already at my Mission Blog! Congratulations on this miraculous achievement, and here's the link again, just for old time's sake.
http://elderjonathanengle.blogspot.com/

I don't have near enough time to give an adequate goodbye to everyone I love in P-town, so I'll keep it brief. I love you all. I can't exaggerate this enough. Each and every one of you has helped me to grow and be a better person. Thank you. Thank you for being such wonderful people. If you're reading this right now, then it applies to you. You're awesome. Give yourself a pat on the back. Have your neighbor give you a pat on the back. You all deserve it and so much more.

God loves all of his children and wants every single one of them to return to his presence. I desire this too. To communicate my attitude of how I feel about my Mission, please read the following scriptures:

Alma 17:1-3
D&C 4
Alma 26:12
Revelation 21:4

I hope that you at least read Alma 17:1-3. That's what it will be like when I've returned from my mission, and the many other amazing men that are serving as well! This is a marvelous work. Get a testimony. Share it. Live the Gospel.

Love,

Jonathan Engle

P.S. All future posts will be from my parents from now on, and I wish them the best of luck in learning how to use this blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment