Saturday, October 12, 2013

Hey guess what!? I got my reassignment to the Albuquerque, New Mexico mission! I leave Monday morning, the 14th, at 4:30am and my flight is scheduled for 9:51 am. Sometime between those two times I'll be able to call home and say hello! I'm not sure what time, but I'll call and let you know how things are going, etc. while I'm in the airport. I'm using Delta Air Lines.

I know absolutely nothing about New Mexico except we have an Elder Shipley from my District who is from Albuquerque. Not sure what else to tell other than I'm super excited to serve anywhere. We've had orientation for the field all day today and I'm dying to get out and serve. These calls are just as inspired as my original calls and the Lord guided it. Elder Nielson, Elder Bednar, and a member of the Seventy are in charge of the reassignments and they're all inspired by the Lord. I'm thankful for every opportunity to serve.
Chao!
With Love
-Elder Engle

No comments:

Post a Comment