Monday, September 15, 2014

Elder Jonathan Engle 09/12/2014 Round 2, Ah Yeah!



Round 2, Ah Yeah!

Dear People of Earth,

After this last transfer, I stayed in Cidade Operária and will be training again! This week I´ve been traveling to Teresina to pick up my new companion that I`ll be training. His name is Elder Caetano, who is from a city close to Porto Alegre in the South of the Brazil. He´s awesome!!! He has 1.5 years in the church and is incredible. I´m so incredibly happy to have a companion now. This last transfer´s been an incredible period of growth for me, which I will never forget, and I´m so thankful to our Father in Heaven that I can simply have a companion. The simple things in life really make a big difference.

While we were in Teresina, me and Elder Robb had the chance to eat dinner with President Siedschlag and Sister Siedschlag, which was cool and extremely weird at the same time. It was pretty cool, but then we went back to the missionary apartment where no one had eaten dinner, so they gave us a hard time about it, but it was still pretty cool.

Scripture for the week will have to be Ether 12:18. Faith is something we can ALWAYS improve until we nolonger need faith and simply have a knowledge of the truth.

Love,
Elder Engle

No comments:

Post a Comment