Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Elder Jonathan Engle 05/25/2015 Rio Pindaré

Rio Pindaré



Dear People of Earth,
Today we visited a nearby river, which is the very first time that I´ve done something on a P Day here in Santa Inês that wasn´t intensive work. We´re always rushing here. It was pretty and we ate Peixada, which is a cooked fish with broth that´s really tasty. Also, I was happy to discover that beautiful replica jerseys of many soccer teams are only $10 or R$30, so I´m bringing a good haul of beautiful shirts.
This was a very challenging week, which strengthened my testimony of Ether 12:27. We´ve given weaknesses that we might learn to be humbled and have strength. I know that in Christ we are strong. If there weren´t challenges, then I´d be worried. Then I´d know that something´s wrong.

Unfortunately, I lost my camera cable, so until I find out where he is, there won´t be many photos coming.
Love,
Elder Engle

No comments:

Post a Comment