Saturday, May 17, 2014

Elder Jonathan Engle 04/11/2014 Greeting From Elder Engle



Greeting From Elder Engle

Dear People of Earth,

I'm currently in Brasil and haven't emailed many of you in a VERY long time. I don't really have any excuses other than missionaries are always busy. This week I'm emailing many people for the first time in quite awhile. I hope you still remember me and forgive me.

I'm in the Brasil MTC until next Tuesday, at which point I'm off for Teresina. My English is awful right now since I haven't really spoken it since I've arrived. Our District is superb and we never speak English. My Portuguese is doing really well. Brasil is beautiful, yet it's extremely hot.

I'd love to know what's going on in your lives? How's life stateside (or in some cases, not stateside) treating y'all?

Sorry for the short email this week. We attended the Sao Paulo temple this morning, but it took all day. We're going to explore Sao Paulo for a bit. Have a good one!

Love,
Elder Engle

No comments:

Post a Comment