Friday, February 6, 2015

Elder Jonathan Engle 01/12/2015 Transfers!

Transfers!



Dear People of Earth,

As today is transfers, and therefore craziness, this shall be a brief email. We went to an interior city this week called Floriano. It´s one of the most beautiful cities I´ve seen yet and was a wonderful experience, as this incredibly manly photo shows. I continue to be thinner and thinner, ranking in at a good 150 pounds. I don´t think I weighed in at 150 since the 6th grade....

One brief passage I would like to call to everyone´s attention is an inspired question from the 7th chapter of Moroni.

 27 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, have miracles ceasedbecause Christ hath ascended into heaven, and hath sat down onthe right hand of God, to claim of the Father his rights of mercywhich he hath upon the children of men?

I answer that no, miracles have not ceased among us. It´s our faith that limits their occurance. Let this light fill the earth until every son and daughter of God, our fellow brothers and sisters have come to know the Gospel of Jesus Christ that they might be more fully accountable before our Glorious God is my humble desire, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Love,
Elder Engle

No comments:

Post a Comment