Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Elder Jonathan Engle 01/28/2014 Welcome to Albuquerque!




Elder Jonathan Engle 01/28/2014

Welcome to Albuquerque!

Dear People of Earth,
Elder Engle has entered the distant fabled lands of Albuquerque, New Mexico. As part of an emergency transfer, I and Elder Humpherys are here to stay. I'm in the Academy Heights ward, North area.
My new address is: 7100 Louisiana, I208, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87109.
Elder Humpherys is a stellar man from Paris, Idaho. I love working with him. He's been sick for a few days and doesn't sleep too well, so I've done a lot of splits with our Assistants to the President, since Elder Vial was sick as well. This is going to be an exciting area. This area has a lot of potential. We're looking for new investigators like no tomorrow. We've already had many tender mercies and miracles while serving here. I pray that you're all doing well. I'll have to send some pictures soon of my past and current companionships!
While driving to Albuquerque from El Paso, Elder Vial played a talk from someone of the last name of Dunn, which was given at an EFY. I apologize I don't have more info on it. He likens The Plan of Salvation to football. It was amazing. If someone can find more information on it, I'd love to know how I can listen to it in the future. I highly recommend it.

God bless you all and thanks for the emails this week and every week. It's always much appreciated :)

Love,
Elder Engle



No comments:

Post a Comment