Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Elder Jonathan Engle 01/21/2014 Into the Unknown!



Elder Jonathan Engle 01/21/2014

Into the Unknown!

Dear Good People,
Funny thought of the week:
While on exchanges, Elder Shoell, who is a huge Chevy Truck fan, and a bit of a Ford Truck hater, said the most amazing quote:
"Your new 2014 Ford came out with a new feature no other truck has ever hard. It comes with heated bumpers so your hands stay warm when you push it." Priceless. Congratulations Ford on this new innovative technology.
I received a call from our Mission President yesterday. He clarified that I haven't received my visa, but I'm being transferred. I'm going... somewhere. To be honest, I have no idea where I'm going now. I'm packed and leaving in a good 40 minutes.
I'm thankful for the time that I've had here in Las Cruces. There are two members here that I already feel very close to, Brother Davis and Brother Manzi. They both are inspirations to me and have taught me so much in such a short time.
I only just got here, and I'm heading off into the unknown. We recently had interviews with President and Sister Miller. It was very spiritual and was of great comfort. I'm comforted to receive their witnesses. The righteous will always be persecuted. We do things not because they're easy but because they are right and true.
I apologize again for the short email. I'll try to send some pictures and tell you all more about where I'll be in the future. God bless you all.

Love,
Elder Engle



No comments:

Post a Comment