Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Elder Jonathan Engle 03/4/2014 Shorter and Sweeter!



Elder Jonathan Engle 03/4/2014

Shorter and Sweeter!

Dear People of Earth,
Life is so good here in Albuquerque! When we first arrived, we had zero investigators. Now we have over 20 investigators. We currently have 7 people with dates for baptism. We're guided by the Lord daily. I LOVE being here.

My dad sent an email to Church HQ about visas. They replied and said it was sent to the LA consulate for final review on February 28th, with an approximate processing time of 2-3 weeks. I'm scared to go. I want to stay here until May.
Specifically I want to make a shout out to Patzy Martinez in our ward. She's been on and off with activity. Having recently reactivated, almost her entire family is learning about the Gospel. Because of her faith and missionary efforts, MANY children are coming unto Christ. It's humbling to help her as she spreads and teaches the gospel to her family. She is an inspiration to me.
I love this time that I have here. My theme for here is: Faith!
Scripture of the week: Mormon 7:5. I love faith in Jesus Christ.
I love you all and wish you the best in all your wonderful endeavors!

Love,
Elder Engle

No comments:

Post a Comment